Your support is important to our work at Wild Haven & Co. There are various ways you can contribute and every little bit that you commit goes a long way in helping us fulfill our vision, mission, and purpose. Check out how your commitment to contribute gives you the opportunity to do some good to help us…
Raise awareness, support rescue/rehabilitation missions of anti-trafficking/foster/adoption agencies and families, training health professionals to identify abuse/trafficking and how to intervene safely, as well as host learning opps (classes/workshops/retreats) for health professionals to help rehabilitate trafficking survivors, foster/adoptive families and create scholarships for these specific populations who have experienced primary and secondary trauma due to trafficking, fostering, and adoption.
Now, if you’re wondering….”how can I help keep the momentum going?”…
please join our “Wild Haven Wonder Warriors” in donating whatever resources below that speak to you!
If not you, then who else can you refer us to?
Here is our TriPhase Wild Haven Retreat Foundations Pathway:
- $20K Rescue -
- Train the Trainers at WH&C to stretch and strengthen foundations to support further survivor to thriver rescue, restore, rebuild efforts.
- Partner with front-line agencies to “Train the Trainers” to recognize abuse/trafficking, report, rescue, and teach them how to practice their own self-care to prevent burnout: online and in-person (health professionals, hospitals/corps, staff/volunteers).
- $20K Restore -
- Sponsored scholarships to Work directly with trauma survivors experiencing 1st and 2ndary trauma/ptsd (health professionals, abused individuals -children, parents, couples).
- Partner with front line agencies rescuing survivors to support their staff/volunteers on-site and online to prevent burnout from 2ndary trauma.
- $500K Rebuild the Ruins -
- Fall 2023 break ground to build a special abilities, accessible, retreat center
- Open opportunities to families who require “special needs” certified staff by fall 2024 to host foster/adoptive/trafficked families as well as frontline anti-trafficking/foster/adoptive partners and small businesses seeking to support Wild Haven’s Rescue, Restore, Rebuild efforts.
There is always an opportunity to further our fundraising efforts.
Contact us if you would like to plan a fundraising event or initiative for the work that we do. We would love to speak at an event you have organized or wish to organize.
Fundraising is a great way to get to know us and the work we do!
We are always seeking the skilled, gifted, and talented people with hearts to serve to join our “Wild Haven Founding Warriors” .
The type of professionals and skill sets we seek, but not limited to, are:
- virtual asst/event planners/coordinators
- video editors
- pastors, spiritual leaders
- social workers
- physical/occupational therapists
- graphic designer, variety of creative artists/teachers
- finance managers/coaches
- business development managers/coaches
- program/project managers
- builders - earthmovers - electricians - plumbers
- designers, hardscapers, landscapers, trail makers
- service project organizations (boyscouts, churches, etc)
- homesteaders, sustainability educators, wilderness instructors
- nutritionists/registered dietitians, healthy meal chefs
- …the list goes on
The Wild Haven & Co Founding Warriors Pathway.
+Please be sure to stay tuned to our designated “Stretching and Strengthening Roots” Blog and future newsletter for the latest updates on our Rescue, Restore, Rebuild efforts and progress.
*Those who choose to partner with us, sponsor a scholarship, volunteer their gifts/talents, donate supplies and resources, or become our founding prayer warriors, will receive complimentary discounts and gifts along our growing, stretching, and strengthening journey as a token of our gratitude and appreciation for being the spirits, minds, and bodies behind this missionary movement ministering to the abused and misused or orphaned (or families of these populations) who need to experience the healing that nurturing nourishment - being loved, accepted, valued, and safe - can naturally bring. Survivors to Thrivers; Living Whole- Soul to Sole
Journey with us
If you can’t journey
Partner with us
If you can’t partner
Sponsor a Scholarship
If you can’t sponsor
Volunteer for us
If you can’t volunteer
Educate others for us
If you can’t educate
Donate tools & supplies
If you can’t donate
Pray fervently and fiercely